Does your small business work on contracts that require bid, performance and/or payment surety bonds? Did you know that the SBA has a robust surety bond program designed to support small business?
Your path to surety bonds and everything you need to know about contract bonding has arrived. Join the SBA and the National Association of Surety Bond Producers for this free half-day seminar exploring a variety of topics, including:
- Contract bonding and insurance
- Banking and finance
- Risk management and legal concerns
- Construction accounting
- Federal assistance programs
- Local procurement opportunities
- Networking with surety professionals
Thursday, May 18 | 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Seattle Public Library, Auditorium
1000 4th Avenue | Seattle, WA 98104
Thinking of Starting or Expanding your Business?
Kitsap’s BE$T (Business Education Support & Training) Program will help you learn the skills necessary to succeed!
- Develop your Business Concept
- Define and understand who your customer base is
- Learn about money management and break even point
- Study cash flow, pricing, taxes and financial statements
- Design a marketing and sales plan
- Develop your own business feasibility study
- Obtain training and on-going support
Free Winter Get Ready for Business Workshops & Orientations – Pick One! Continue reading
Apps are everywhere. From your phone to your tablet to even your desktop computer, businesses of all types are offering easy-to-download applications to make your life easier. (helpful workshop)
If your business runs a little better with technology’s help, you might be tempted to develop an app of your own. Or you might have been approached by a company that claims that having an app for your business will be critical for increasing sales or customer engagement. Continue reading
Join us for the following workshop to get connected to the financing and resources that will help your business grow.
Thursday, October 1
12 to 1 p.m.
Back to Basics,
Come sharpen your networking skills. Learn how to polish your elevator speech and how to ask for a referral.
- Learn how to conduct a one-on-one meeting and why it is important
- Learn the value of a referral
- Learn people skills integral to proper networking
Most important — learn how to make the most of your time at networking events to maximize your investment in membership and time.
Register for the Networking Training click here.