Apply for up to $10,000
Applications Due by noon this Friday, April 10th.
On Tuesday April 7, 2020, the Washington State Department of Commerce and Governor Jay Inslee introduced the Working Washington Small Business Emergency Grant program. The new grant program offers assistance to small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Kitsap Economic Development Alliance (KEDA) is partnering with the Governor and the Department of Commerce to accept grant applications from Kitsap County businesses.
Download application to your
computer before completing
- To apply, download the application to your computer.
- Open the downloaded application and complete as much of the information as you can.
- SAVE the file by adding your company name (ie; ABC Co-WWSB Application)
- Attach and email the completed form to email@example.com
Apps must be received by noon on Friday April 10th!
A Special Offer Just For You !!
Support Centering Massage and our LMT’s during this COVID-19 crises. FarmHouse Fresh will now be “Drop Shipping Products” straight to your door. You will get a FREE Hand Cream with your purchase of $30 or more by using our personal code.
(FREE SHIPPING if you spend over $50)
By placing your order using our code you will receive a free $15 Hand Cream on behalf of Centering Massage:
- Go to https://www.farmhousefreshgoods.com/
- Add items of $30 or more to your cart. $50 or more gets Free Shipping within the continental U.S. (excludes HI & AK)
- Choose any $15 Hand Cream you want for FREE and add it to your cart. You MUST add a $15 Hand Cream to your cart, or the code will not work.
- Enter our custom Coupon Code:Centering at the last stage of checkout. Click “Apply” and you’ll receive a $15 credit. Proceed with checking out. Enjoy your new Spa products at home.
Thank you for your support!!!
USDA Implements Immediate Measures to Help Rural Residents, Businesses and Communities Affected by COVID-19
USDA Rural Development has taken a number of immediate actions to help rural residents, businesses, and communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. Rural Development will keep our customers, partners, and stakeholders continuously updated as more actions are taken to better serve rural America. Please bookmark this page and check back regularly as circumstances are changing daily and the width and depth of our responses to your questions and concerns will certainly increase.
Learn more here… https://www.rd.usda.gov/coronavirus
LATEST UPDATE on Applying for Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Assistance (as of 3/30/2020)
Things are changing rapidly and the platform to apply for assistance has changed. If you have previously filed an application, you do not need to submit another through this process. Your application is in process, and you should be hearing something soon.
To begin a new application:
- Start the process here: https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/.
- You will be asked to fill in some basic information about your business and the business owners.
- On the last screen, if you opt in to the $10,000 request for emergency funds, you will need to supply your bank account and routing number.
- You will see a summary of all your information that you can review prior to submitting your application.
- You will not be asked to upload any documentation at submittal; however, you may be asked for supporting information at a later date.
Take a look at the sidebar on the right side of this page (or scroll down on your phone). Look for NEWS BY CATEGORY. You can select a category in the pull down menu or in the category cloud. If you’re looking for something more specific, there’s a search box above the cloud. If you still can’t find what you need, scroll up in the sidebar and CONTACT US by phone or email. Of course, you can always request a face-to-face meeting with a mentor. We’re here to help.