Become a SCORE Volunteer and help local businesses grow.
Kitsap SCORE has volunteer opportunities for people who have business experience and wish to share their expertise with Kitsap County’s entrepreneurial community.
Our success depends on the diversity of our volunteer mentors. We counsel all types and varieties of business, and our services range from the starting thoughts — “I am thinking of starting a business, but I’m not sure what to do” to “I want to grow my business.” We offer short-term counseling and long-term mentoring.
We wish to encourage all business people of any age who have thought about giving back to their community to check out the opportunities that SCORE provides. You will make new friends and gain a real sense of pride and accomplishment with what you do here.
As a SCORE Volunteer You Can:
- Share your success and expertise through mentoring
- Lead workshops and seminars
- Provide online or telephone mentoring directly from your home or office
- Serve in a leadership capacity with SCORE
- Serve in another capacity at SCORE (Marketing, IT, administration, finance, fundraising, HR, etc.)
- Have flexibility with your volunteering time
We are currently recruiting volunteers with experience in owning or operating small to mid-size companies… B2B or B2C, products or services. Send us your contact information and we’ll get together for a cup of coffee. If you’re interested in moving forward and becoming a certified SCORE volunteer, we will help you every step of the way.
To get started, please fill out this New Volunteer Registration form.