Start-ups, growth management, exit strategies. Encouraged 44 employees to step outside their comfort zones and purchase the company they worked for. Now investing in a sustainable downtown Kingston, WA.
Entrepreneur. Co-founded a book publishing business with my wife Nancy in 1976. Grew it to 45-76 employees with $10 million in annual sales. Sold the final piece to our employees through an ESOP in 2007.
Current member of Martingale & Co. Board of Directors. Current trustee of Martingale & Co. Employee Stock Ownership Trust.
- 1980-1982 Studied at University of Puget Sound, Seattle Campus, for Master of Business Administration 12 credits, no-degree
- 1967-1969 Earned BS, Business Administration at Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown, PA
- 1965-1971 Honorable Discharge United States Marine Corps
- 1964-1965 Studied Business Management, 4 terms, at Penn State University, State College, PA non-degree.
- 1962-1964 Earned AS, Business Administration at York College of Pennsylvania, York, PA
- 1959-1962 Graduated from HS, Academic, Eichelberger High School, Hanover, PA
Dan is available to meet in the lobby of the Village Green Community Center in Kingston on Tuesdays from 9:00am-4:00pm.
Request an appointment with Dan Martin