Kitsap County officials have greatly eased the eligibility requirements for the Kitsap CARES Small Business Grant and are now offering up to $10,000 to qualifying businesses based upon eligible COVID-19 impacts. Businesses who were previously funded at a lower amount may be eligible for increased funding from Kitsap County. Must meet eligibility requirements for either program and a reapplication is required.
Eligibility Information as of 9/21/20:
- Up to $10,000 to qualifying businesses
- COVID-19 related PPE retrofits & supplies now eligible for reimbursement.
- Employee cap now up to 50 with no minimum. Owners may be considered employees.
- Receipt of EIDL/EIDG and PPP do NOT disqualify businesses. Double-dipping on reimbursements for the same months is still prohibited.
- Reimbursements may be for rent/lease and/or PPE paid March 1 through October 1, 2020.
- Application Portal opens at 8am September 21st
- Funds will be awarded on a first-come-first served basis to businesses meeting all eligibility and application requirements.
- This final application period is open to ALL small businesses with a physical location in Kitsap County.
Portal opens Monday, Sept. 21st at 8am.