Kitsap Bank’s edg3 FUND is back and better than ever with more prizes and additional benefits!
This small business competition is for entrepreneurs dedicated to growing their community
economically, socially and environmentally. And in 2020, the competition will also recognize small
businesses that have demonstrated innovation and resiliency during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- $25,000 edg3 FUND Grand Prize Winner
- $10,000 Innovation Award
- $5,000 #causegood Community edg3 Award
- $5,000 Public Favorite Award
2020 edg3 FUND Timeline –
- Nomination Period: August 3 – 31
- Application Period: August 15 – September 15
- Finalists Announced: October 1
- Finalist Pitches/Interviews: October 2 – 23
- Public Vote: October 26 – November 6
- Winners Announced: November 20
Please note, this is not a needs-based competition; recipients are selected based upon how well they meet the competition criteria. Must be a for-profit business based in Western Washington. All businesses must comply with federal and state laws. Entities that are tax-exempt organizations, non-profits, or charitable trusts are not eligible to participate. Businesses may self-nominate.