LATEST UPDATE on Applying for Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Assistance (as of 3/30/2020)
Things are changing rapidly and the platform to apply for assistance has changed. If you have previously filed an application, you do not need to submit another through this process. Your application is in process, and you should be hearing something soon.
To begin a new application:
- Start the process here: https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/.
- You will be asked to fill in some basic information about your business and the business owners.
- On the last screen, if you opt in to the $10,000 request for emergency funds, you will need to supply your bank account and routing number.
- You will see a summary of all your information that you can review prior to submitting your application.
- You will not be asked to upload any documentation at submittal; however, you may be asked for supporting information at a later date.