Washington State’s Department of Labor & Industries answers the top 20 small business questions. For example:
- I’m hiring employees for the first time. What do I need to do?
- Can I just hire independent contractors? They’re easier than employees.
- Which government permits, licenses and tax registrations do I need?
- I own a business. Am I required to have workers’ comp coverage on myself?
- What can I deduct from my employee’s paycheck?
- What do I do if I can’t pay my workers’ compensation bill?
You will find the answers here.