Learn how to read and understand financial statements. Understand how they apply to your business situation and what the various parts of the Balance Sheet and Income Statement mean. Learn how to evaluate the financial health of your business through the analysis of the Balance Sheet and Income Statement. This workshop is presented by Joe Heinrich, SCORE volunteer and former Vice President of Finance for The Coca-Cola Company.
When: Wednesday June 17, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM PDT
Where: Greater Seattle SCORE, 2401 4th Ave. Suite 450, Seattle
Learn more and register here.
- Finance\Accounting terminology
- Why your Balance Sheet is so important
- The relationship between The Balance Sheet & Income Statement
- Cash & accrual methods of accounting
- Taxes and your Income Statement