New! 2015 PTAC Class Schedule
KEDA’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is offering a wide range of free training opportunities for 2015. Click here to download the flyer. KEDA stands for Kitsap Economic Development Center.
They provide FREE and confidential business assistance and support to regional businesses in marketing and selling to federal, state and local government agencies and prime contractors. They also assist agencies, departments and primes in their efforts to comply with federal and state procurement diversity goals.
The 2015 schedule includes:
- Monthly Contracting Coffee Hour
- Government Contracting Essentials
- Small Business Finance for Government Contractors
- Marketing to the Government
- Prime Outreach 3-part series: How to be a Subcontractor
- Change Order Pricing
- Contractor Rights & Responsibilities
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Visit KEDA’s Event Calendar for more details and registration links or visit the Washington PTAC online event calendar for statewide training opportunities.