After developing your idea of what product or service that your business will offer, a critical next step is to decide on how you will structure your business.
Join SCORE and The Company Corporation to learn more about this critical next step.
Discussions topics include:
- Benefits of incorporating?
- What is an LLC? Why has it become such a popular entity?
- Differences between forming a corporation (C-corp or S-Corp) and an LLC
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation
- Tax implications of each business format
- Business structure for your company
- Compliance issues
Presenter: The Company Corporation
Duration: 1 Hour
Host: SCORE Association
About The Company Corporation
The Company Corporation is a long-time, SCORE sponsor. Through their sponsorship, The Company Corporation brings entrepreneurs a number of start up resources including the How to Really Start Your Own Business workbooks & webinars and the 10 Steps to Form a Business interactive guide.