After developing your idea of what product or service that your business will offer, a critical next step is to decide on how you will structure your business.
Join SCORE and The Company Corporation to learn more about this critical next step.
Discussions topics will include:
- Benefits of incorporating?
- What is an LLC? Why has it become such a popular entity?
- Differences between forming a corporation (C-corp or S-Corp) and an LLC
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation
- Tax implications of each business format
- Business structure for your company
- Compliance issues
Presenter: The Company Corporation
Duration: 1 Hour
Host: SCORE Association
About The Company Corporation
The Company Corporation is a long-time, SCORE sponsor. Through their sponsorship, The Company Corporation brings entrepreneurs a number of start up resources including the How to Really Start Your Own Business workbooks & webinars and the 10 Steps to Form a Business interactive guide.