The Kauffman Founders School taps the potential of online education, presenting a robust curriculum from which entrepreneurs can learn anywhere, anytime. Subject experts present lectures that are embedded in modules designed to give founders a rich learning experience, engaging them in lessons that will make a difference in what they do in their business today, tomorrow, and in the future.
What you’ll find in Founders School:
- Presentations from leading experts
- Suggestions for additional readings that enhance lessons and offer founders additional insights and resources
- Questions for founders and their teams to answer
- An “impact guide” designed to help answer the question, “What will I do differently as a result of the lesson I’ve learned?”
- Insights from other founders about how they’ve tackled challenges
- Tools and resources to help founders implement what they’ve learned